Sunday, June 17, 2012

Why I Became a Master Gardener - Part 2

"I joined the Master Gardener Program for the exercise. I also enjoy learning about plants. Volunteering in the community helps me get to know people and feel more connected to the community."

"I became a Master Gardener because I wanted to grow...horticulturally and intellectually. ;)"

"I became a Master Gardener to fulfill a long time dream. I am especially interested in perennials and herbs. While my gardens are prolific and much admired among my circle of friends, I wanted to expand my knowledge into other areas. l also wanted to make certain that what I told others was correct. I was so pleased to learn more about all aspects of gardening and to find a "community" of like minded individuals. Thank goodness for the Penn State Master Gardeners program."
Part 1 of this series here.

No comments:

Post a Comment