Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Master Gardeners of Northern Virginia


I added a new site to the "Links to Other Sites" section to the right.  It's the website of the Master Gardener's of Northern Virginia.

They came to my attention via a comment in the blog post on our efforts on QR Codes, where they supplied a link to material they put together on their efforts and ideas for QR Code use, and a primer on how to go about it. I have already picked up new information.

For example, the code doesn't have to be black and white, color is OK.
And "outside the box" thinking is fine:


I feel like a trailblazer, cautiously hacking his way through an unknown wilderness, only to come across a well trodden path made by friendly fellow travelers - relief and reinvigoration in the hike ahead.

Update: March 7, 2013 - I added the pictures, and "for example" part.

No comments:

Post a Comment